Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Animated film




I had this idea for making a small animated film and it came out funny, but still at that moment I realized that there’s something special about animated films. While making it I was creating 2 characters and giving life to nonliving things. I could have used simple video camera, but the whole process of creation is much more amazing this way.

I remembered my favorite movie called The Science of Sleep, that was already mentioned in this blog before, where fantasy and reality are mixed together . In this movie everything seems to be alive and even dreams interfere with reality. This is just the kind of feeling you have while making an animated film, and afterwards you won’t look the same at objects around you ;) It’s like when you attach to something and you start giving it names (a car, a pen, chair , anything... or... is it just me who’s doing such things? ) : o

No comments: